Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Hmmm...has it been awhile? I think so!

So, it's been, what, about 8 months or close to that since I last posted. In my mind, not that big of a deal, as the only person who seems to mind is my mom...who also has access to Facebook but never uses it, ha! I am much better at posting there, as the majority of people I keep in touch with are on there as well. But, I thought I had better at least post ONCE (or perhaps, will I post twice?) before Kenadie turns one! So, here are a couple pictures taken this past week...she's growing like a weed and we are continuously in awe of how much more we love her each and every day!

Here's what I caught her doing the other day...


So this is what I decided to do to challenge her...she figured it out pretty quick. "I don't have to stand, Mom, I can reach just fine like this!" She's a smarty pants, what can I say? <3

No comments:

Post a Comment