Saturday, October 31, 2009

Some new, old photos

It was SO cold and I was thinking "seriously!? I'm gonna freeze!" We were in Kirkland, WA at my aunt/uncle's place taking pictures. We ended up having fun, all the same!
I'm not sure what made him make that face, but it cracked us up!

Dad, Teresa, Jeff, Calder, Jo, me


awww...family kiss!



Calder LOVED walking over the "bridge"
I was going through a ton of photos that I have neglected over the past more than 10 years. Some dated back to my Sophmore year of High school...others during college, and some just after. I found a disk that I've had and, curious, put it on the computer to see what was on it. The photos above were there! I completely forgot about my goal to get these printed/scrapbooked a few years ago when they were taken!!! I can't, honestly, remember exactly when it was...fall/winter of 200?....something. Man, I'm SO far behind!!! *sigh* I need to catch the scrapbooking bug...I just can't get it together! Anyway, I thought it would be at least a step in the right (general) direction if I posted some on here.
I'll post a few more on another blog, as they have a limit as to how many I can put on one post.
Here's a shout out to the Johnson fam-damily!!! I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment